Beebe Healthcare to host Community Health Fair on Feb. 8
Beebe Healthcare is inviting community members of all ages to its annual Community Health Fair on Saturday, Feb. 8, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Atlantic Sands in Rehoboth.
The fair is designed to be a fun-filled day for the whole family and will feature:
• Interactive experiences for all ages, including crafts for kids;
• Budget-friendly, healthy cooking demonstrations;
• Blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugar and bone density screenings;
• Learn to reverse an opioid overdose with Narcan;
• Private medication consolidation sessions.
“In planning this year’s health fair, we wanted to focus on creating an interactive event that addressed current public health issues and offered something for everyone, from young families to retirees,” said Reba Tappan, community health outreach coordinator.
Light refreshments will be provided, along with a raffle for a two-night stay at Home2 Suites by Hilton. There will also be a private room available for nursing/pumping mothers.
The event is free, and registration is not required. For more information, contact Beebe Population Health at (302) 645-3337.