Chamber offers 10 reason to join
The Bethany-Fenwick Area Chamber of Commerce annual Member-Get-A-Member Campaign has hit its halfway marker. Members only have three more weeks to recruit new business members and earn their “bucks” to go shopping at the April 27 Business After Hours at the Woodsong Country Inn. However, this year there’s a twist. The top new member recruiter will win 25 60-second commercials on any one of Great Scott Broadcasting radio stations.
Here are 10 reasons why you should join the chamber before April 15.
10. Spring and summer are right around the corner — only members can display brochures in our Information Center. The chamber has up to 150 guests per day!
9. All members that join before April 15 will be promoted in the Wave and Coastal Point newspapers!
8. You can attend the Business After Hours at Woodsong County Inn and network with the over 100 guests!
7. You will be listed on their Web site at bethany-fenwick.org. The site receives over 13,000 unique visitors each month!
6. You will be listed in their newsletter, Currents, which is mailed to over 740 members.
5. Attend the Membership Meeting at Doyle’s Restaurant, April 7, 8 to 9:30 a.m. All new members are introduced to the audience of 80-plus. New members may also distribute their company’s literature.
4. Why let your competitors receive all of our referrals? We receive an average of 150 calls per week!
3. Receive a complimentary year subscription to Delaware Today!
2. The chamber has a Group Health Insurance program, which offers competitive, high quality plans for you and your employees.
And the number one reason to join the Bethany-Fenwick Area Chamber of Commerce by April 15 is …
1. You will make the deadline for inclusion in our 2005 Map & Visitors Guide — the most comprehensive map in our area. The chamber prints and distributes 30,000 copies annually.
If you are a chamber member and have a referral, or represent a business interested in joining the Chamber, please contact Membership Director Carrie Subity at (302) 539-2100, ext. 12. The campaign will run until April 15.